As a Cloud & IOT Architect at Inimco, you’ll be joining a team of colleagues well versed in cloud and IoT-based solutions for the industry.
We support manufacturing companies, machine builders and OEMs gain insights into their machine and productivity data, improve operational efficiency and offer data driven services by leveraging Industrial IoT solutions based on MS Azure, without the burden of building everything from scratch or the need to become a technical expert.
Your colleagues are professionals with a strong work ethic and a good sense of humor. You’ll be able to enjoy an attractive workplace in a pleasant atmosphere. Together, we forge trust and mutual respect towards each other and our customers.
You will work closely with the Customer and Inimco stakeholders and developers and are responsible for the correct design and implementation of scalable, cloud and edge based Industry 4.0 solutions.
- Understand the functional and technical requirements and turn them into a best-practice design;
- Provide technical advice during the pre-sales process;
- Scrum management of development teams and supporting the Project Manager during the execution of projects;
- Ensure the quality, documentation and manageability of your solutions from concept to release;
- Act as a technology evangelist towards one or more key customers;
- Follow-up of new evolutions and trends with respect to Cloud, Industrial IoT solutions and software development;
What we offer
- An interesting and varied field of work in a growing company
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience with great employee benefits
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities to realize your ambitions
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues who strive for the very best
- An attractive workplace in a friendly and pleasant atmosphere
- A fulltime job offer in a dynamic team
The desired skills are an indication of the skill we are looking for. Don’t let them stop you to apply for the job if you don’t meet all of them, convincing us that you are the right candidate is also a great skill!
- An ICT Bachelor degree or higher;
- At least 5 years of ICT experience and at least 3 years of experience as technical or solution architect;
- Ideally, you have experience with most of following technologies:
- MS Azure Platform-As-A-Service solutions;
- Azure messaging systems (Iot Hub, service bus, event hub, …);
- API management;
- Azure Storage components;
- Database technologies;
- .Net C# development;
- You have experience with software development best-practices and design principles;
- You are a solution oriented team player;
- You have an analytical mindset;
- You have an emphatic and diplomatic attitude, the ability to manage a team in a strict and proactive way and communicate in a positive, constructive way, helping both the customer and ourself to meet the goals;
- You can ensure that the solution meets the quality standards expected by the customer and by our company;
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time, sometimes for multiple customers in a pragmatic way;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, both verbal and written
- You can work in a structured and accurate way
- Nice to haves:
- Microsoft Certified Professional;
- Background in industrial projects/technologies and IoT solutions;