As a Data Engineer at Inimco, you will be part of our team that designs, develops and maintains IoT based solutions for the industry. You will work closely with the Customer and Inimco stakeholders and developers and are responsible for the correct design and implementation of scalable, cloud and edge based Industry 4.0 solutions:
- Understand the functional and technical requirements and turn them into a best-practice design;
- Development & maintenance of complete data pipelines, mainly in MS Azure, both at the Edge and in the Cloud;
- Ensure that your solutions can be deployed automatically using Azure Devops;
- Follow-up of new evolutions and trends with respect to Industrial IoT solutions and Data Analytics;
- Documentation of your solutions (we know, but it’s necessary).
- You have a bachelor degree in ICT (or similar experience);
- You have a minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience, preferably in a cloud based or hybrid environment;
- You have strong analytical and troubleshooting skills;
- You have experience with MS SQL, MS Azure, scripting and (ideally) also some .Net development;
- A nice plus if you have experience with high frequency, real-time data processing and large data volumes;
- You care about quality and documentation;
- Fluent in Dutch and English.